- 4 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon peel seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, Optional
Cooking time for angel hair pasta is only about 3 minutes.
In a deep pot bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Submerge pasta and begin timing for tenderness. Drain but don’t rinse. Toss immediately with the 1 cup of coconut milk to prevent sticking. Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Serve either hot or cold. Serves 3.
A tasty dish that I discovered at my local Co-op. Economical and easy to make. ENJOY!!