- 1/2 package Smoke and Fire Herb Baked Tofu, sliced
- 2 slices soft vegan bread
- your favorite spicy vegan mustard
- Nayonaise or your favorite “mayo”
- tomato slices
- 1 handful Earthbound Farms baby greens salad blend
- 1/2 red bell pepper
Wash the red bell pepper. Cut the pepper in half and discard seeds and stem. Place in baking pan lined with foil, broil in oven until pepper’s skin is blackened. Let cool and remove skin.
Build your sandwich, slather one piece of vegan bread with Nayonaise and the other with spicy mustard. Place the tomato slices, salad blend, half of the bell pepper, and sliced baked tofu on one piece of the vegan bread, cover with other piece. Cut in half and enjoy!
This is one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten!