- 1 16 ounce package broccoli slaw
- zest and juice of one orange
- 3 tablespoon vegan sugar or sweetener substitute equivalent of choice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil
- handful of toasted chopped walnuts (take the time to toast them – they add something indescribable to the dish)
Wisk zest and juice of orange, vegan sugar or substitute, cider vinegar and oil together. Pour over broccoli slaw and chill. Just before serving, toast walnuts and mix in.
This can also be done with red cabbage and shredded carrots, but is better with broccoli slaw mix. Incredible.
Serves: 3 to 4