- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat smooth peanut butter
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dark Oriental sesame oil
- 1 package Smart brand soy chicken strips
- 4 cups green leaf lettuce
- 1 cup carrots, peeled, then pared lengthwise with a vegtable peeler into long strips
- 1/2 apple, very thinly sliced (Pink Lady or Fuji apples taste best)
- 3/4 cup rice or chow mein noodles
Dressing: Whisk first three ingredients together until smooth. Then whisk in garlic ans sesame oil until blended.
Salad: Put “chicken strips” and 3 TBSP. of dressing into a bowl and heat in the microwave, covered, until hot.Put all other ingredients including the rest of the dressing into a bowl and mix together. Put heated “chicken” mixture on top and serve.